The Enrichment Programme runs through elementary, middle and high school, and includes five categories:
- Humanities (including Chinese Reading and Writing, Mind Mapping, Sudoku, Chinese Poetry, Spelling Bee, Spanish, Debate in Chinese)
- Visual and Performing Arts (including Drama Club,Calligraphy, Paper Quilling, Acrylic Water Colour Painting, Peking Opera, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Chinese Folk Dance)
- Entrepreneurial Practice (including Computer Programme, Mad Science, Artificial Intelligence, Super Steam Engineering, Healthy Baking Master, Space Breeding, Comic Book Design)
- Sports (including Table Tennis, Xiangzijian, Horse Riding, Frisbee, Sailing, Tennis, Rowing)
- Music (including Violin, Piano, Strings Orchestra, English Songs, Choir, Chinese Pop Songs)
Students joining our Enrichment Programme enjoy opportunities in international student society activities and competitions, allowing them to study, compete and share achievements with peers globally. As a sister school of DCI, Dehong provides its students access to a range of events across the group spanning music, art, drama, film and sports.